PADI Divemaster, Phuket
- Why make diving your hobby when you can make it your profession?
- Imagine a job where you actually look forward to heading off to work in the morning!
As a PADI Professional, you to can do things others only dream of. Whether you currently work in the diving industry or are interested in becoming a PADI Pro contact us today and you to could be actioning your dreams for your future.
How do I Prepare for an IDC?
- Make sure you keep your divemaster theory up to date
(physics, physiology, equipment, skills & environment and deco theory & the RDP)
- Complete all knowledge reviews in the candiate workbook before the IDC
(they are reviewed during the IDC)
- You will also need to review:
The Business of Diving, The Law & the Diving Professional, and the Best of the Undersea Journal
- Be sure that all of your equipment is functioning
- Bring all your previous diving certifications
- Three passport size photos are required
- Bring a recent (in the last 12 months) medical certificate from a physician
- Proof of CPR and First Aid training (issued within the last 24 months)
PADI Instructor (IDC) Course Director Mona Fristedt #71939
For Instructor Development and advice meet our friendly Course Director Mona Fristedt who has not only a vast experience in diving but has been teaching in Thailand since 1991. Mona is one of the most experienced Course Directors located in Phuket. She speaks Swedish and English.
Mona's advice on how to prepare for your IDC
Make sure you keep your divemaster theory up-to-date with:
- Skills & The Environment
- Decompression Theory and the RDP
You need to complete all knowledge reviews in the Instructor Candidate Workbook before the IDC. We will review them during the IDC.
It is highly recommended that you read;
- The Business of Diving
- The Law and the Diving Professional
- The Best of the Undersea Journal
Be sure all your equipment is functioning. Please bring all your previous certifications, along with three (3) photos (passport size) and Medical clearance from physician (issued within the last twelve (12) months). I will also require proof of CPR and First Aid training (issued within the last 24 months).