APEKS XTX200 TUNGSTEN 1st Stage & Regulator
- Extremely hard exterior coating
- All medium pressure ports are 3/8” UNF allowing the reversible XTX second stage to be mounted to either side of the first stage
- Balanced for excellent, dependable performance
- Fitted with an environmental dry kit, this keeps out water and therefore contaminants, also improves resistance to freezing
- Tough 300 BAR DIN hand wheel is made using two shot moulding process
- Co-moulded yoke knob with new cosmetic ring
- Nitrox ready to 40% oxygen, brand new, out of the box
- Forged body is robust and compact
- 4 3/8″ UNF angled medium pressure ports
- 2 7/16″ UNF angled high pressure ports
- Removable Arcap valve seat
APEKS XTX200 1st Stage & Regulator
The XTX 200 is the flagship of the Apeks regulator range. A cold water rated, fully balanced primary regulator with environmental seal.
The FSR first stage uses a balanced diaphragm design for high performance and air flow at any depth and cylinder pressure. Air is supplied via four low pressure and two high pressure ports configured in easy hose routing positions. Cold water protection is provided by using a dry environmental seal to prevent ice crystal forming on the main spring and critical components that could lead to a free flow. The seal also provides contamination and chemical damage protection for soft material parts such as o-rings and the diaphragm.