Budget Similan Liveaboard Trips including Richelieu Rock, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Surin
Six boats available in the Manta Queen Fleet
With six boats in the fleet, and numerous cabin options, there's a cruise to suit everyone's itinerary and budget.
5 DAYS - 5 NIGHTS: SIMILAN ISLANDS, KOH BON, KOH TACHAI , SURIN & RICHELIEU ROCK
Twin or Double Cabin : 25,500 Baht
4-Berth Share Cabin : 23,500 Baht
4 DAYS - 4 NIGHTS: SIMILAN ISLANDS, KOH BON, KOH TACHAI & RICHELIEU ROCK
Master Cabin en-suite: 27,500 Baht
Twin or Double Cabin en-suite: 24,500 Baht
Twin Share Cabin: 23,500 Baht
4-Berth Share Cabin: 21,500 Baht
3 DAYS - 3 NIGHTS: KOH BON, KOH TACHAI & RICHELIEU ROCK
Twin or Double Cabin : 21,500 Baht
4-Berth Share Cabin : 18,500 Baht
Prices above include equipment rental @ 500 Baht per day. National Park fees are extra: 3 days-1,600Bt; 4 days-1,800Bt; 5 days-2,000Bt
|Prices from (THB)||16,500 per person||to (THB)||27,500 per person|
|Destinations||Similan Islands, Surin Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu Rock, Hin Daeng, Hin Muang, Koh Ha, Phi Phi|
|Departs||Khao Lak||No. of Nights||varies|
MV MANTA QUEEN Liveaboard Schedule & Prices
Cabin prices are in Thai Baht, per diver, including equipment.
Park fees are extra: 3 days=1,600Bt; 4 days=1,800Bt; 5 day=2,000Bt
3 days and 3 nights
If your time is limited, you can join a 3-day/3-night cruise:
- Manta Queen 2 visits Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu Rock making 11 dives.
- Manta Queen 5 visits Similans and Koh Bon making 11 dives.
4 days and 4 nights
The classic live aboard schedule, visiting Similans, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu Rock and the Boonsung Wreck making 15 dives.
- Manta Queen 1 accommodates 22 guests in comfortable air-conditioned cabins of which there are three different types are available: Twin bed cabins, Double bed cabins and 4-bed shared cabins to suit groups and families.
- Manta Queen 3 accommodates 31 guests in comfortable air-conditioned cabins, of which there are six different types are available: Twin bed en suite cabins, Double bed en suite cabins, Twin bed non-ensuite cabins, Master 2 person en suite cabin, Family Master en suite 4 person cabin, 3-bed shared cabins and 4-bed shared cabins to suit groups and families.
- Manta Queen 6 accommodates 16 guests in comfortable air-conditioned, twin bed bunk, en suite cabins.
5 days and 5 nights
If you have a little extra time, this 5 day trip is ideal, following the same route as the classic trip: Similans, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu Rock, Surin Islands and the Boonsung Wreck and making 19 dives. On this trip there's time to take it slowly and stay longer if a site is proving particularly nice.
- Manta Queen 7 accommodates 24 guests in comfortable air-conditioned, shared twin bed bunk cabins and 4-bed bunk cabins.